IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

getting adjusted

IMG_4964 bw small

IMG_4948 bw small

IMG_5048 bw

IMG_5072 color small

5 comments:

jamie said...

Sara~ I love the blog...or maybe it is just that sweet little boy that makes it so cute! Hope you are all doing well!

Jamie C. said...

Yeah!! I'm excited for the new blog and can't wait to see more pictures of your little cuties :)

auntiea said...

Hey Sara-
Glad to see more pics of that sweet little guy! Cant wait to see him in person! You guys sure have been blessed with two beautiful little ones!~ hope you are feeling well!

Nana Mennel said...

I loved the birth announcement, it was so cute. He is a cutie. Now Carter has a little guy to hang out with. I think those two may be able to find trouble one day...sort of like their mommies!!! Glad to hear all are doing well.

Leslie said...

I updated my favorites to link to your new blog. VERY cute name!!