IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Thursday, March 20, 2008

different people at different times

I think it's so neat how you can see different people in your children at different times. Sometimes when Graham looks a certain way or does a certain thing I think he looks just like Greg. Other times I think he looks like his grandpa (pick one), and other times he looks like his O'Doug. When I looked at this picture I thought it looked just like my brother Jon when he was a baby. He's got a look of mischief in his eyes I think.

IMG_8921 bw web

And here he looks just like Evie when she was a baby. Or is it Evie? :)
IMG_8934 bw web

And in this one I'm not sure who he looks like (whoever it is might be offended), but I love these chubby legs.
IMG_8948 bw web

1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

Gotta love that drool!! What a cutie pie!