IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

lots to share

We made a trip to Greg's hometown over the weekend. When we got there, we had a little birthday party for Graham. I had no idea what to do with his cake, so I made it to match a very cute little bib my friend Jamie made for him. Only, I'm not Lowe's and can't match colors at all.

IMG_6162 color web

I think he's a little sleepy here, but this is a good bib shot.
IMG_6163 color web

Ok, I've waited long enough for this cake. Give'r here!
IMG_6178 web

I get by with a little help from my friends.
IMG_6189 web

What? Do I have something on my face?
IMG_6192 color web

We got a chance to see some family that we haven't seen in a while too. Greg's cousin Heather has two children who are very close in age to Evie and Graham.
IMG_6216 bw web

If you are into blank stares, you'll love this one:
IMG_6215 color web

This picture makes me want to cry, because they just look like such big girls. I remember when we brought them together as little babies, and now they are chasing each other around and screaming.
IMG_6201 bw web

Isaac getting friendly with a tree. Ok, so we put him there...
IMG_6212 web

Evie, would you mind sitting next to Isaac for a picture real quick? Ok, that's perfect. Right there.
IMG_6229 color web

3 comments:

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

Hey! Looks like he had a fun little birthday nevermind the bad that went along with it. I am glad to see the bib came in handy...the whole match the cake to the bib is a great idea!!

John and Bethany said...

Loved the pictures..wish we could have been there to meet Evie and Graham.