IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Friday, March 13, 2009

baby baboosh

Evie's favorite doll is the first one she ever got, a $5 purchase at Wal-Mart. Recently Graham has adopted this baby--whose name is Baby Baboosh. He rocks her in his arms and feeds it a bottle while singing, and I use the term singing loosely. I'm quite biased, but it's so cute it brings tears to my eyes. I don't know how he even knows that he should feed a baby a bottle--we've never shown him, and he's not been around another baby. Perhaps he remembers? And how does he know to rock the baby? This kid's heart is so big, and I hope I've captured that. I didn't post the ones of Evie and Graham fighting over the baby, but that followed shortly after these were taken.

Almost, buddy, but the bottle goes in her mouth...
IMG_0142 bw web

IMG_0141 bw web

IMG_0138 bw web

2 comments:

John and Bethany said...

Ok, that is so adorable - and you definately captured the big heart. What a sweetie.

jamie said...

These pictures are really sweet and they remind me of Carter. He, to this day, will still give Nutzy a bottle or tuck him in at night and give him kisses. and he says "wove you" constantly to him!! It totally makes me want to have another so that he can be that sweet to him/her....Lord knows that by time that happens he will have probably already have moved on to another phase....hopefully not. Eat it up while you can!!