IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Sunday, April 26, 2009

100% boy

We have some good friends who have some property outside of town, and we had a chance to go out there this evening. We had a blast, and Graham had a little too much fun by the water. He sat there for a really long time just throwing rocks and using a shovel and a stick in the mud. It was all I could do to get him to look up at me, so sorry no smiles (Graham takes playing in the mud very seriously), but trust me...he was having a good time as you can tell by the dirt all over him. His Uncle Jason will like this post, showing his boy side. I don't think he appreciated the post where Graham was playing with a baby doll :) I'm laughing to myself as I'm writing this, because Jason would've been really unappreciative of the outfit I had to put Graham in after he did this to his clothes. The only thing I had with me was Evie's pink Pooh Bear t-shirt and some of her daisy duke shorts! Don't worry--I'm not posting pictures of that!! Another concerned grandma disclaimer: we were watching him closely and the water he is standing in is not deep at all; it got deeper but at least not for another 10 feet.

Graham lo-rs

Graham dirty web

2 comments:

Brittany said...

So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! To bad it wasn't warm enough to just hose him off.

Deb Mennel