IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

some days are just this good

I got done working a little early today, so I called Greg to see if he and the kids wanted to meet me at the IMA. Most people around here know that the IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Art) is a giant playground for photographers. Tonight they were unusually not as busy, and we basically had the place to ourselves. They really do an awesome job keeping the many acres of this place beautiful. As is usually the case, I get way more pictures of other people's kids than I do my own. But we had a ton of fun, and it always feels good to be in the sun!

Each night and at each nap (she refers to them as "light nap" and "dark nap"), Evie wants a "talk story" which is just a story that I make up. She gets two at each nap. They don't have to be real creative, but she hangs on every word. I'm telling her one here. She had to pee too, which kind of made a cute pose!

IMG_0731 color flickr

I can't remember why he's laughing...doesn't take a whole lot :)

IMG_0791 color flickr

She is crazy. That's all there is to say about this one.

IMG_0770 color flickr

Notice her hand messing with his ear. She does this everytime they get together for a picture! It drives him nuts.

IMG_0773 color flickr

My sweet boy...

IMG_0801 color flickr

While I was doing some variation of This Little Light of Mine, complete with a "big ol' booty shake", Greg was also trying to get their attention. So although I wish they were making eye contact with the camera, it still made a pretty cute shot I thought.

IMG_0806 color flickr


White girls can't jump!

IMG_0826 color flickr

4 comments:

grandma said...

Beautiful pictures of some of my favorite people.It was a long winter.

jamie said...

simply sweet! I love the picture of the two of them on the rock...their smiles are priceless!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great! I love Evie's hair in a pony. They are such cuties!

Casey

PEEPER said...

I think you should put that last photo on your photography website. It shows just how goofy you are! (in a good way, of course!)