IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back from vacation

We had a great time last week in St. George Island, FL last week! I'm almost hesitant to say where it is that we went, because I want it to remain the little piece of paradise that nobody really knows about. But it seems that the oil slick is going to ruin that for all of us. I'm glad we got to enjoy it more than once. I put a little slideshow together if you have about 3 minutes to watch it :) In the slideshow you'll see not just my kids, but my parents, both of my brothers and their families. It was a very exciting vacation--Evie is finally swimming without the assistance of a floataion device or my shoulder, and Graham is too! Actually Graham sinks more than he swims, but he's brave and loves to go under. Enjoy!

St. George Island from Sara Willhelm on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Love it. Thanks so much for all the pics. I think about the good time every time I watch it.

Leslie said...

thanks for sharing. that was lovely!

PEEPER said...

Nice job! Jack Johnson and beach pictures are a great way to start my saturday!

jamie said...

awe looks like you had a nice time at the beach as well....there is just something sweet about sand, sun, and family!