
Normal day,
let me be aware of the treasure you are.
Let me learn from you,
love you,
bless you before you depart.
Let me not pass you by
in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.
Let me hold you while I may,
for it may not always be so.
One day I shall dig my nails into the earth,
or bury my face in the pillow,
or stretch myself taut,
or raise my hands to the sky and want,
more than all the world, your return.
~Mary Jean Iron

I took these pictures this morning thinking that he just looked so adorable in his pj's eating his cereal. Then I saw this poem on another blog I follow (Sheye Rosemeyer was remembering her daughter Ava who passed a few years ago). I thought how fitting this poem was for the pictures I took of Graham today. Just perfect. Perfectly normal.