skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
One Tree
I need to be posting to this blog like I need a whole in my head. I am so far behind on my business stuff that I can't even see straight, but I can't resist right now. People have been asking to see pictures of our new place, and although that's not what this is, it will give a taste of our new home in the country. This fall hasn't been the prettiest I've seen...pretty much everywhere I look I see lots of dead thanks to no rain at the end of the summer for what? 8 weeks? But there is one tree in our yard that catches my eye each time I pass it. The way the sun shines through it at sunset takes my breath away, and I always think to myself, I need to get Graham out there to take his picture next to it! (I just took Evie's pictures--those are to come soon) Well tonight I did. He needs a haircut and a bath, but did I mention I'm behind on my work stuff? :)
Hmm...wish somebody would've gotten Evie ready today! :)
1 comment:
John and Bethany
said...
Love. I love to see Graham's personality shows through.
October 20, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Photography Website
Sprinkles of Light Photography
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(1)
One Tree
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(57)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)