No really, look out. Graham is you-know-what on wheels. He has started riding his bike sans training wheels, and he is danger in the flesh. He has no concept of slowing down or using his brakes, or looking where he is going for that matter. I have gasped countless times witnessing this madness, sure that it is going to end with blood and bruises. But I guess practice makes perfect, and he really loves it. I'm so glad we moved out here where we have a looong driveway, so at least I don't have to worry about other cars (just my own which you would think would be safe in the garage but I'm not so sure about that).
Pardon the black and white pictures (I like to show at least some color), but well...being a boy with an older sister is tough. Especially when your mom is too cheap to buy you a boy's bike, because she knows you're just going to outgrow it soon anyway and there's a perfectly good one right here.

He really doesn't know how to stop; that wasn't a joke. He runs into the field when he wants to stop (documentation in the next picture).

Ok, so he does look up every once in a while. But only when I yell, "Look where you're going!"