IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Monday, March 26, 2012

A LOT of catching up to do!

I don't have time to scrapbook, put photos into albums, or much of anything right now really. And if something happened to all of my digital pictures, this might be the only thing the kids have to look back on at their childhood. And I think it will always be here for them to look at. So here's an update on the past 10 months:

I know I already posted these one week pictures, but somehow that post was deleted.
IMG_4255 flickr

IMG_4239 honey flickr

IMG_4209 honey flickr

IMG_4301 flickr

IMG_4272 flickr

IMG_4232 flickr

Then we have a trip we took to the park when he was about 6 weeks old (I think)...

hudson2 blog

IMG_4847 blog

IMG_4841all blog

IMG_4836 blog

IMG_4832blog

IMG_4817 blog

evie blog

IMG_4795 blog
My brother and sister in law came to our rescue and we all went to the park while Greg took a turn with Hudson at home :)

IMG_4665all flickr

IMG_4675 flickr

IMG_4668 flickr

IMG_4678 flickr

IMG_4669 flickr





Then we had Evie's birthday party in August. It was illegally hot. So we turned it into a pool party. Like all of the cakes I make, this dolphin cake (Evie's request) was pretty sad looking. But it tasted pretty good. Greg's grandfather made the trip up for the party, and it was so good to have him!

IMG_5000 flickr

IMG_5001 flickr

IMG_5011 flickr

Hudson talking to his uncle Doug...ok so Hudson mostly cried at this age but Doug was trying really hard!

IMG_5016 flickr

IMG_5018 flickr

My brothers playing chicken with Jordan and Evie...love my family!

IMG_5037 flickr

IMG_5033 flickr

I also love the pool. Can't wait to open it this year!

IMG_5028 flickr

IMG_5027 flickr

Enjoying the after swimming snack...

IMG_5045 flickr

IMG_5052 flickr

My pretty little birthday girl...

IMG_5056 flickr

Graham looking soulful

graham  flickr

Hanging out with my boys one night when Greg took Evie to the movie...

IMG_4336 flickr

Then we celebrated Graham's birthday...it was cold and rainy (I bought his cake after how exhausted I was trying to make Evie's and soothe a very unhappy little baby)

IMG_6076 flickr

I think Graham looks so much like my brother Jon in this one.

IMG_6077 flickr

Our kids get teeth crazy early...3 months. This was the only way to get him to nap when he was getting those first teeth. Sooo upset ALL the time! Poor little guy.

IMG_5796 flickr

Then came the fall...I traded services with another photographer, Jaclyn Heeke and she got some great captures for us when Hudson was 3.5 months old!

IMG_2181 flickr

IMG_2267 flickr

IMG_2292 flickr

IMG_2233 flickr

that's spitup on Greg's shirt.

IMG_2291 flickr

IMG_2281flickr

I love this one of Greg doing the Michael Jackson "dangling baby" maneuver!

IMG_2252 flickr

IMG_2238 flickr

IMG_2217 flickr

IMG_2157 flickr

IMG_2156flickrl

IMG_2300 flickr

IMG_2162 flickr

IMG_2165 flickr

IMG_4773 blog

mommy and her boys blog

hudson blog



brown bear lo res

I love his lips.

IMG_6088 color web

What can I say..he was a very serious baby...hard to get a smile out of him there for a while.

IMG_7042 flickr

Finally got one!

IMG_7053 flickr

IMG_7080 flickr

IMG_7089 flickr

IMG_7097 flickr

IMG_7139 flickr

IMG_7073 email

They were constantly doing this...the lighting was always terrible but I want to remember it anyway!

IMG_7387 flickr

Our dog would NOT leave us alone for these. So I just let it be and tried to include her.

IMG_7407 web

Of course he smiles when no one else is looking, so I just cut them out. hehe :)

IMG_7410 web

IMG_7428 web

IMG_7417 web

IMG_7438 web

IMG_7446 web

IMG_7454 web

IMG_7464 web

Finally a happy baby!! I think these are at 5 months and 6 months...

IMG_7167web

IMG_7194 web

IMG_7183 web

IMG_7526 web

IMG_7375 web

IMG_7554 web

IMG_7518 fb

IMG_7485 web

IMG_7496 web

IMG_7482 web

9 Months...

hudsoncrawlinglo res

hudson2lores

hudsonbellylores

hudsongraham lo res

This is the day Graham got a new bike, his first boy bike. No more pinky pinkterton. I decided it was photo worthy, but first he wanted to play on the playground.

IMG_7904 flickr

Remember those pants I worked so hard on? Check out the knees. So much for passing them down to Hudson!

IMG_7899 flickr

So he started off riding it....

IMG_7918 flickr

IMG_7926 flickr

Then he said it would be cooler if I could take pictures of him jumping over it...way cool dude. I love this kid!

IMG_7935 flickr

IMG_7932flickr

And this year we've had insanely gorgeous warm days in the middle of March. Evie wanted me to take her picture doing the monkey bars which she can now go all the way across. Greg and I went out and tried this the other night. I got blisters on my first try and screamed like a little girl. It was quite hilarious to Greg. Never a dull moment.

IMG_8303 flickr

IMG_8307 flickr

IMG_8313 flickr

IMG_8327 flickr

There is a picture I've seen of Greg at this age and she looks just.like.him.

IMG_8340 flickr

Now as much as I hate to say it, I am going to have to start all over with a new blog. This one will still be here, but it's just way too time consuming to haul my giant camera out, take the pictures, download them to my computer, edit them, resize, upload them here and publish the blog post. So I bit the bullet and went against what I swore I'd never do and got an iPhone. Now I can take the pictures or videos and post them to the blog without plugging into anything. They won't be great pictures, but they'll be something to remember this special time. Unfortunately I can't upload videos easily to this blog, so I'm going to be starting a new one with WordPress. I'll post that link here when I get it ready! :)

2 comments:

GRAMMA said...

WOW, A YEAR FULL OF MEMORIES. HOW TIME FLIES

Anonymous said...

That was fun to look at!
Casey