IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

just because

I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of my sweet little girl with my last post. That was just a I've-been-up-way-too-long fit. She's better now.

IMG_5973 bw web

By the way, Bonnie this next picture is for you. Evie adores the dancing Christmas tree that you gave her last year. She wants to push the button and dance with it all the time. Today she started carrying it around like a baby, and giving it a bottle. It is so funny. Thanks for the great gift and the entertainment! I think Evie makes a great Christmas tree mother. If she ever meets the right man-tree, they will make adorable tree babies together.

IMG_5962 web

Here is Evie dancing to this tree one year ago. Now this is funny. She obviously has her mommy's groove and her daddy's good looks.

No comments: