IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Saturday, November 10, 2007

we breed them big!

IMG_6052 color web
Meet Mr. 95th percentile in height AND weight. This cuddly little guy isn't so little anymore. At two months old, he weighs 14 pounds and is a hair shy of 25 inches long. That's right, I said 14 pounds. I thought baby Evelyn was THE biggest baby, but he has her beat at this point by 2 whole pounds. He loves his food almost as much as his mommy does. When I jokingly asked the doctor why I have such big babies, he said, "They just really thrive, don't they?!" The rest of the appointment was not so great...shots and lots of screaming (from both kids). Evie didn't get touched, but she was upset at whatever they were doing to her baby brother on that table. And I was by myself with the two of them. I'm so glad that's over.

IMG_6060 color web

This is how I get Evie to eat her veggies. I promise cookies...here she is enjoying the reward.
IMG_6030 color web

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like our kids. All 4 were off the charts till their 2nd birthdays, then they seemed to even out a bit. We attribute it to our dutch heritage. I love big babies--so cuddly. They are adorable.

Rebekah said...

Luke was 14 pounds at 6 months...Graham could sit on him. I love his outfit by the way, so cute:)