IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Thursday, December 27, 2007

guy smiley

His cheeks must hurt at the end of the day! Even when his sissy is kicking him he's got a smile on his face. For some reason she is obsessed with his hands. She's always got to be touching them or holding them. It's very sweet except for when she nearly takes them off. It's a good thing he's got his daddy's toes in case that ever does happen. Update: he's got his two bottom teeth. Early, don't you think?

IMG_7244 bw web

IMG_7277 color web

IMG_7270 web 2jpg

IMG_7267 bw web

2 comments:

jamie said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big he is getting. I really need to see him sometime again soon! And yes, those teeth, I cannot believe he already has two...Carter just now at 9 1/2 months got three all in one week.

Anonymous said...

So cute!