IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Thursday, December 20, 2007

more silly hats

IMG_7161 bw web
And a little more drool! Can you believe this little guy already has a tooth poking through? I was joking with my mom that it's a survival technique. When you get so big, it's your body's way of saying 'I can't survive on milk alone. I need steak.' We need teeth to chew.

This little girl is so excited for Christmas she can hardly stand it. We've been wrapping things from around the house in this box, and she opens it about 15 times a day. She's always excited to open it even though it always contains things that she already has. I shouldn't have spent any money on her gifts, because it's just opening them that is fun for her!

IMG_7234 bw

This picture makes me laugh. Can you tell who is enjoying it and who isn't?
IMG_7174 bw web

1 comment:

John and Bethany said...

We're sorry you won't be here at Christmas. I think our rotations are off a year. Have a wonderful Christmas!