IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the outtakes

No, he's not walking but he's standing briefly.
IMG_0793 bw web

We've been asked to contribute a picture of the 4 of us for Greg's grandmother's mother's day present. Can you believe we don't have a picture of the 4 of us? Well our neighbors weren't available tonight, and since I just can't justify buying a tripod (which could only lead to yucky 'say cheese' types of pictures)...we had to be creative. I brought the highchair outside so that I could prop the camera up in the seat. While I was getting the camera ready, I had my back turned. When I was ready for the high chair, I turned back around to find this. Look at that princess with her legs crossed! And how did she get in there? Can I get you something to drink, your highness?
IMG_0806 bw web

Now we have pictures that contain the 4 of us. They aren't good, and they aren't perfect, but they are us...being us. And yes, he did drop her. But she's ok and got right back up on that horse!
IMG_0845 bw web

I personally like the next one to give to his grandmother, but Greg says he looks evil. I think he just needs a haircut.
IMG_0820 bw web

This one makes me dizzy. But I love Graham's face...what a ham.
IMG_0812 bw web

4 comments:

jamie said...

Awe, I love the family pics! They are too sweet! Looks like you all had a good time taking these pictures. Hope to see you soon!

Tina said...

This makes me want to do some family pictures. We don't even own one either. I think I like the first family pic the best...absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

So darn cute! We miss you guys!
Joanna

Katherine Schutte said...

One of my friends passed on your blog to me. You take excellent photos, and I recently linked your blog to my own (http://schutterbug.blogspot.com). Thanks for the inspiration. I hope to go pro someday . . .