IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm It

I've been tagged by Jen, so I'm supposed to list 7 quirky things about myself. This should be easy. I'm pretty quirky.

1. I go to the same Wal-Mart cashier each time we go to Wal-Mart. Her name is Anna. I will wait in her line before I go to another cashier's line. She loves my kids and they love her; plus she's quick. Oh, and she's Filipino and has a cool accent.

2. I am the least picky eater you will find. I like just about everything. On the short list of things I don't like: raisins in cookies, cantaloupe (called muskmelon in some parts of Indiana), and water chestnuts.

3. When I sing really high my eyes water like mad. This is especially funny when I sing songs to Evie at bedtime. My voice is really bad too. :)

4. I like to shake what my momma gave me. I can't sit still at a wedding reception--I must get up and dance.

5. I have wide feet.

6. I once fell asleep on a dog.

7. When I'm nervous, my palms sweat, my hands and voice shakes, and my face gets bright red. This has happened quite a few times when talking to someone in a position of power.

Now I'm supposed to tag some more people to do the same on their blogs. So here you go; list your quirks!
Myers Mischief
Zenfam
Vink Clan
Kitchen Tent
John and Bethany
Carter's Corner

2 comments:

JSherrick said...

ha! we share 3 quirky things together. #2,5, and 7!!

jamie said...

You sound like me on #1....only mine is at Meijer and I love her because she always remembers Carter and I just love the way she bags my groceries in the cute little canvas totes that I bring and she never complains about the fact that I shop of Meijer but use Wal-Mart totes (they were free). I have actually had another cashier complain about that...can you believe it?