IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Friday, January 2, 2009

Five Years

29
It blows my mind to think tomorrow Greg and I will have been married 5 years. I know that's not a long time, but in dog years that's 35 years. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday we were sitting in the big chair together, and now we are vying for space in our own bed. After 3 and a half years straight of waking up at 6:00 day in and day out (teach me how to get your kids to sleep in!), we both look a little older. But there is no one I'd rather grow old with. Happy Anniversary, Greg! (I'm a fan of throw back photos, so brace yourself).

52

I'm trying to imagine if someone would've shown Greg the following picture 15 years ago and told him this was the woman he was going to marry. Good thing that didn't happen. With genes like these, it is truly amazing that our kids are as cute as they are!

30

And just for the heck of it--future love birds ;)
8

11

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations, Sara and Greg! I was AT that wedding...I'm pretty sure it was just TWO years ago...THREE tops!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I remember that big chair at U of I! It neat to see your "throw back" pictures. I definitely see Evie and Graham in both of you. Thanks again for today!
Joanna

PEEPER said...

What was the story or significance behind the Lilly Tomlin big chair? Congrats on the 5 year anniversary...otherwise known as the wood anniversary! But, I guess if you're celebrating in dog years, you could just get each other a gourmet doggie biscuit!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I still remember how pretty your wedding was. Here's to many more anniversaries.
Deb Mennel