IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Sunday, May 17, 2009

the most difficult kids to photograph!

IMG_2095 color

I'm sure a lot of photographers feel the same--the hardest kids to photograph are your own. I don't know why, but my kids go nuts when I turn on the camera. I hardly get it out when I'm at home anymore, so maybe that's why they get so excited when I do pull it out. They have the same reaction after they eat fruit snacks, so maybe my camera emits some sort of sugar or red dye #5. Either way, I was laughing so hard (after I decided getting mad wasn't helping!) at their crazy antics. These were not at all what I had in mind for this, but oh well. Still blogable.


I'm really tired of seeing this bridge in my pictures, but for some reason we keep ending up there.

IMG_2107 color web

IMG_2100 color web

(crazy antics that made me laugh)
IMG_2111 web

IMG_2102_bw web

4 comments:

jamie said...

Yay, I am so excited to see new pictures!! They are absolutely adorable!

Rebekah Warriner said...

They are getting so big! What beauties.

John and Bethany said...

I love the tie and jeans. They look great. It was so fun to be at your house and get to know them. You definately capture their true personalities in your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog alot, I love seeing the changes in your kiddos! They are beautiful!

Debbie