IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Monday, June 8, 2009

tattooed tap dancing diva

dancing web

Each time we go to the grocery store, Evie always wants something, so I tell her before we go that she can have one thing. Today all she could talk about was the candy she would get at the checkout. Well when we got to the checkout she switched gears and wanted tattoos instead. So I agreed that would be ok. She did check with me to make sure no needles were involve before we bought them. I told her since she's in my brother's wedding on Friday we would have to put it on her thigh since her dress is sleeveless and I wasn't sure it would come off easily. We did later put one on her arm, but she still wanted her pants off so she could look at it whenever she wanted. Later I was laughing as I saw her in this get-up doing some tap dancing. For the record, I am not one to put my 3 year old in dance lessons--she's self taught ;) Greg wanted me to grab the video camera but the battery was dead. So I settled for old faithful, and then I moved the table to get some "footage". :)

feet web

face web

2 comments:

jamie said...

Ok, I love these pictures. Evie is so cute and looks like she is having a blast tap dancing around!!

jamie said...

and she obviously gets her moves from her momma!