IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A reason to celebrate!

I'm getting slightly lazy in my old age...since their birthdays are a month apart, this year we had a joint birthday party for Evie and Graham. They picked out a cake in a book, and let me tell you this will be the last picture of a cake you will see from me. I'm throwing in the towel and buying them from now on! Just way too much time and trouble. I could've been spending that time with my kiddos. Instead I was listening to them fight over who was going to lick the bowl. :)

cake

Evie turned 5 this year, and she said multiple times on her special day, "This is the best day of my life." Too funny; I love this kid.

evie flickr1

Graham will be 3, and he made me teary when we were singing to him. He was just so genuinely happy and loving all of the attention. Soo cute. We are so thankful for him!

graham flickr2

My nephew Bailey was out skateboarding last week, and I had just come from a session, so I took a few of his mad skills! Don't you love the duct taped shoes?

bailey flickr

2 comments:

gramma said...

they are all my sweeties. Sooo cute.

John and Bethany said...

I love your cake, for the record. Very cute. I loved the pictures John was sending me of the concert Evie, Graham and Ian were performing today. Sad I couldn't be there.