
I made an attempt to get some photos of baby Graham this morning, when who should appear but miss Evelyn Grace! Oh well, I like these just as well! The above was taken shortly after I sternly told her not to rock the cradle so hard. Poor Graham. He's such a good sport.
Here is what she did when I begged her to look at the camera and bribed her with m&ms. She really just cannot keep her hands off of him. It's like we brought her a new toy home from the hospital! :)

Mom, I promise they were only sitting in this chair together for a split second.

Here's a big cheese. You would never guess that she cried and cried when I laid her down for a nap because I wouldn't let her sleep with the plastic thing on which you place the toilet paper roll. I know, why not just let her, right? But she kept banging it against her headboard and I was afraid she was going to scratch the wood. Or poke her eye out in her sleep. She's just a riot. Constant entertainment.

And the little guy...