IMG_8829_1 blog banner

Sunday, October 14, 2007

my best friend's sister's wedding

kennaweb
My best friend's sister had asked if I would take pictures at her Scottish wedding (her husband is from Scotland). I told her I would do it only if she hired a real photographer and he was ok with me doing some pictures too. I didn't want all the pressure to be on me and then have the pictures turn out bad. The other photograher, Zac Steger, was really nice and didn't mind at all that I was snapping too. Check out his site, he's really good...and he does weddings which I have no desire to do (at least not alone). This one was magical. The fall colors, the outdoor setting, the music, the toasts...everything.

rings
brideandgroom

caleb kilts web

nikflowersweb

waist

caseyweb

centerpiece web

3 comments:

jamie said...

Those pictures are so pretty...what a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Awh, Sara, you're so good! I love the pictures. Thank you so much for taking those. I know Nikki and Iain are going to love them! You're great!
~Casey

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice! They'll love them! Just hopefully not more than mine! : )


- Zac